Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Our Cool Adventure

Yesterday we actually went ice skating for the first time in a little while. However sore my ankles may be at the moment, we had a blast. We Klazingas loove iceskating. We love it so much that I added another "o" to emphasize the "love". :)
At first, I gave the camera to Dad because I was a little rusty on skates so I didn't want to fall flat on my face, thereby breaking the camera. So Dad took a couple of the photos you see here, the first, second and last photos. Not bad, eh?

Yeah Caleb! Getting that ice skating done! 


I like this one except for the random people in the picture

He had to skate back and forth and back and forth before I got the shot :P


I don't know if this is actually a candid moment or planned... but we were having a great time so who knows! :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! That looks like SO much fun!! I haven't been ice skating in AGES!!! I'm glad you guys had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete