Monday, January 20, 2014

Hello and goodbye

Hello.
I guess I have some explaining to do. 
You see, it's not like I wanted to take a long long holiday off of my blog. It just... happened. 
Plus, I haven't really taken enough photos to justify a blog post. Even this one only has three photos. Sorry. I have a feeling I should have put Co-op photos on... but unfortunately the good ones were lost. 

Enough of the apologies. On with life! Yesterday Heather Conwell came over and we had a blast, a picnic, and a swim. Last minute, I took a couple of photos in the front yard to commemorate the time we had together in person. 

I like this photo. :)

Two friends! One with a headscarf. One with a really wonky smile. :)

Mini book necklaces. I've been going crazy making these things. They're adorable.
I am very thankful to have Heather as a friend. I'm thankful that we kept up Skyping and emailing and lettering throughout the whole year. I am often guilty of not keeping in touch with people. Somehow though, this time it worked. Here's a quote I love: "Friends are friends forever if the the Lord's a Lord of them."
See you next time on Skype, Heather! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment