Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Drawings Part 2

Hello.
Let me tell you a little snippet about myself. My comfort zone is sitting down drawing. With Beautiful Epic Music in my ears. There.
As promised, a second lot of drawings. For some reason which I cannot fathom, a few of my drawings come out sepia and others don't. It's very strange. If anyone can tell me why, please do so. :)


My first drawing of of Mum. I love her to bits. She's one of my best friends, as well as a really great Mum. I can't express in words how you mean to me, Mum... I love you.

Brave, awesome person... with a beautiful smile! :D
This is copied off of "Breakfast in Bed" by Mary Cassat.



The next one, I wanted it to be almost out a fairytale... not sure what to call it though. :)

I didn't like it really, but people who I showed it to seemed to! :)
This is the Afghan girl, copied off a photo by Steve McCurry
I hope you enjoyed them!

No comments:

Post a Comment