Friday, February 15, 2013

A lovely girl friend of mine gave me (and a few others) a chrysanthemum on Valentine's Day. So I took photos of it since I have nothing better to do. I also baked cookies but you don't need to see those. :D




I love these kinds of flowers, aren't they beautiful?


I decided to be nice and give you photos of a select cookie I baked today. :) Here is Isaac, posing.* 


They are chocolate cookies with chocolate chips (the more chocolate, the merrier, I always say).


*Note: to get him to pose, I gave him the cookie. Now aren't I a nice big sister. ;)

12 comments:

  1. I love chrysanthemums! :)
    What a nice treat to get on Valentine's Day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Petition to change name of blog to "The Klaztographer".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please change the thing to Klaztographer

      Delete
    2. If need be I will submit this petition to The Government and then you'll have to do it.

      Delete
    3. i don't know what's happening, but what micah said

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. If I get a million subscribers then I'll change it. ;)

      Delete
  4. This petition has my full support.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the close up of the flowers! So pretty

    ReplyDelete