Monday, February 11, 2013

In which I get my room back... sniff

Hi people! Guess what? Josh, my biggest bro went back to Christchurch on Saturday so... yeah. Miss you already, Josh. You're a pleasure to have around, always bringing a smile to someone's face! :)


We had an amazing brunch before Josh left. Bacon, eggs, pancakes with blueberries, whipped cream, maple syrup, the works. 


The Family photo. I think this one's nicer than last year's! I'll show you last year's as well and you can compare. :)



Just Klazingas doing Klazinga things... 



5 comments:

  1. I like them both :) So good to see you all. Hope to come up your way sometime and visit.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe! That last photo - pure ninja! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those fun photos at the end!! :)

    ReplyDelete