Saturday, March 23, 2013

A Book and Pizza

This term for Co-op we did Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice. I took these photos a little while ago. Thought I'd share them. :)








Caleb, Isaac and I went to the park early in the morning this morning and played soccer, handball, basketball, catch, the like for 2 hours. It was quite fun! Unfortunately I have no photos of that.

This evening we - Irene, Caleb, Isaac and I - made pizza, and I do have photos of us eating it! We had a great time. We also had the temporary excitement of our oven being on fire! I guess it short-circuited?  But anyway, when we turned it off it wouldn't stay off. It smoked a bit and had a bit of flame. That's all. We made the rest of the pizzas in our kind neighbours' oven. They tasted delicious!






P.S. Nearly the holidays!! :D

3 comments:

  1. NICE! I love the pic of the book! Nice Irene!! :P :D Keep up the great photography!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which pic of the book? But thanks!! It's so nice to have such an encouraging comment. :D

      Delete
  2. CHANGE YOUR NAME TO THE KLAZTOGRAPHER.

    ReplyDelete