Thursday, March 28, 2013

Photos on a Sunday Afternoon

On Sunday my family and I went to a pro-life meeting and near the building there were beautiful flowers begging to have their photos taken. I couldn't resist (also I incidentally had my camera with me)!
I love nasturtium. You can eat it and it looks simply gorgeous. 


I think the focus on the next one is cool. ?


This photo makes me think of poppies. 
"In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below..."
I didn't even have to look that up. Aren't I clever. :)









 The colors on the next one are lovely, I think.



2 comments:

  1. These are pretty good, but I think you might want to consider changing your title to The Klaztographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Naomi! These are just excellent. All those colors and creatives ways of taking the picture, made each photo AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete