Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Favorites

Since I am on holidays yet til the end of this week, I can post to my heart's delight - that is.. once a day. Aren't you pleased! You should be. :)
Here are some of my all time favorite photos, taken over the past year and a half, with Mum and Dad's EOS Digital Canon, with an 18-55 mm lens.

This baby robin was in Canada. Isn't it adorable?



I just love this! Curly grass. Who woulda thought? 


A favorite because it's my first successful panning shot. I also love the look on Isaac's face and the colors.


I like this in a weird way. I mean, it's weird. But cool.

 

These two ladies are just gorgeous, and they love each other to bits. It's always been my favorite portrait!


I cannot forget these lovely girls. 


A bee! I caught one of these illusive things on camera! Harder than it looks. 


Me and my little sis. Before she got her growth spurt. Now she's not quite so little anymore... 


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics Naomi! You are so talented! I especially like the sixth one... ;)

    India xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos, Naomi! I'm so pleased you have a blog now and I can see more of your photography :)
    Holly xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job with that shot of Isaac! Panning is tough, hey!
    Looking forward to more photo-filled posts oox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, definitely! I should probably try doing it more often. ;) thanks! xx

      Delete
  4. Wow i love each an every picture on this post!! What a nice one of you and Irene.

    ReplyDelete