Monday, January 28, 2013

Thankfulness

I'm titling this post "thankfulness" because at the moment I'm very thankful for power. I'm an airconditioned room and typing at a computer! I'm full from food from the fridge and I had a nice hot meal this morning (I do have a nasty cold at the mo though). Praying for those who still don't have power!

Here's what happened at our place during the storms! Let me illustrate:

Church was cancelled due to the weather so to keep myself busy I did Irene's and Mum's hair.




 Poor bubba, all huddled in a corner to keep away from the rain.


The pool during the rain, nearly full.


Just look at that rain comin' down!


 The pool as it was overflowing! 


After the storm we had to cook our food on the BBQ! Mum's a pretty good cook so everything tasted just delicious as usual.


The pool after the storm.


Pea soup, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment