Saturday, January 26, 2013

Rainy Australia Day


Happy Australia Day! Now that I've gotten that off of my chest, I'm here to tell you that it rained today. So I took a few photos. They didn't turn out as great as I'd hoped they would and I only got a couple that were reasonable, but I felt obliged to give my wonderful viewers a little something for their money (because time=money).


Irene was a nice person and posed as we were taking the dog for a walk. :)


The next two are from a different rainy day from a while ago.



2 comments:

  1. I love taking photos in the rain...it was so annoying though that it had to buckload down on Australia Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Holly sorry for the lateness of the reply! How did you guys fare during the storms? It was pretty annoying cause we had a few things planned! but oh well. :)
      I love taking photos in the rain too... the raindrops are so lovely!! <3

      Delete